Papersmith & Son and Arjowiggins Graphic invite you to enter the ‘What One Tree Means To Me’ competition. Your design could be used as one of four covers for the new Cyclus note books which will be distributed to advertising agencies and selected corporates in South Africa.
• Designs are submitted on an individual basis, not by a company.
• Download the template for the design on: http://www.whatonetreemeanstome.co.za/files/What_one_tree_means_to_me_cover_template.pdf and base your illustration around that ‘1’.
• Entries must be submitted by the 30 June 2015.
• Entries must include a brief written description of the inspiration behind your work, and a brief biography on yourself.
• Winners will be announced in August 2015.
• Design students are invited to take part in the campaign.
• All submissions will be on display at the PaperCafe, and online.
• Permission is given to use the winning designs for marketing and PR purposes.
• Papersmith & Son cannot accept responsibility for any entries that are lost during transmission.
• Illegible or incomplete entries may not be processed.
• The competition is open to designers in South Africa except employees of Papersmith & Son, Arjowiggins, their immediate families, agents or anyone associated with the administration of this promotion
• Email email@example.com for any queries
Once your design is ready, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, surname, contact number as well as a short description on your concept.