OKI is evolving technological needs in printing and suggests that Managed Print Services allows companies to become better organised by increasing productivity while saving.
Globally Managed Print Services increased 25% of annual revenue in the year of 2012, and 29% in 2013. Furthermore, it is expected to increase to a total 35% in 2014.
According to the company, there are five reasons which could help move IT to a Managed Print Service:
1. Halt cost overruns: Managed Print Services should proactively support companies and identify ways that will save the customer money, without compromising on the service provider.
2. More time to focus on your bottom line: Managed Print Services allows for daily maintenance so your network can be taken care of. This gives IT departments time to focus its internal resources on strategic initiatives and company projects.
3. Ability to upgrade your infrastructure: Network infrastructures are expected to proficiently handle current services, as well as deliver new services that ensure certain corporate growth.
4. Gain flexibility for expansion: A Managed Print Service responds rapidly to evolving businesses and all the technological needs of modern businesses.
5. Green Initiatives: Managed Print Services give companies the opportunity of becoming more environmentally conscious and increase profits.
As organisations discover ways to use cloud computing resources, cloud computing will increase and become a strategic part of a complete Managed Print Service. OKI encourages this substitution, where less really does become more with OKI.
Managed Print Services should not restrict organisations only to mono or colour Managed Print Services, rather the managed service should extend to allow for productivity across all industrial spheres, including medical, IT, and also graphic based industries which should ultimately ensure an increase in productivity while saving.