X-Rite Pantone will exhibit with its partner Esko at LabelExpo India, taking place from 29 October-1 November 2014 in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. X-Rite will showcase its offerings that enable closed-loop colour measurement and management for label converters.
Francesco Tomasello, X-Rite’s Vice President, EMEA Sales Channels, Retail and India said, ‘In India, as in other parts of the world, label converters are being required to do more with less. That’s why we are excited to be showcasing our range of solutions at LabelExpo India. Our products are proven to help label converters reduce time at prepress, save money in their production costs and, most importantly, provide better service to their customers.’
In the Esko stand, X-Rite will feature PantoneLIVE, a cloud-based colour management service that was developed by X-Rite Pantone and is also offered as part of Esko’s Colour Engine software. With PantoneLIVE, the digital brand colour lives in a secure, centralised cloud ecosystem where it’s accessible to everyone involved in label production process. This unprecedented level of access facilitates colour standards across all phases of production, regardless of the printing technologies or substrates that are used.
In addition to PantoneLIVE, X-Rite Pantone will also highlight their whole range of colour management products that can work individually or together to ensure colour quality in every step of the label production process.
Products to be highlighted at LabelExpo India include:
• ColorCert: provides procurement and brand owners with a process control for monitoring and managing colour across a large and diverse supply chain. ColorCert simplifies colour communication from the artwork phase of projects through separation, the ink room and pressroom.
• X-Rite eXact™: the next generation spectrophotometer that is designed to support a wide range of applications. eXact enables printers and label converters to understand, control and manage colour, ensuring the utmost in colour accuracy and avoiding costly reprinting and rework.
• eXact Scan: extends the functionality of the X-Rite eXact by adding unmatched speed, flexibility and new quality control for the printing and packaging industries.
• InkKeyControl: combining eXact Scan with InkKeyControl software from X-Rite enables colour management at a low cost of entry. InkKeyControl allows printers to achieve faster make-ready and improve quality control by controlling the ink keys.
• InkFormulation 6.2: with new features and enhancements, the latest version of InkFormulation gives users more flexibility in the way they handle the software. InkFormulation 6.2 creates formulation for all colours of a PantoneLIVE™ library and other Colour Libraries with a single click. In addition, it allows ink film thickness calibration for offset printing, and simplifies the formulation for the reuse of ink leftovers.