Two Sides has launched a bold, bright, and easy-to-navigate engaging website. The new site is now live on www.twosides.us. The redesign celebrates the site’s five-year anniversary since it was first launched as a way to share important information about the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Industry.
Martyn Eustace, founder of Two Sides and director of Two Sides UK said, ‘Two Sides has experienced a tremendous amount of growth over the past five years – both in the number of visitors to the website, and in the amount of information and the scope of the resources available on the site. The redesign de-clutters our home page, making those resources easier to find and share, and giving site visitors a better overall experience. It’s important to our member companies that we showcase our efforts in support of our mission, and this website does that.’
The new site has pictorial design that is simple to navigate and has a professional and welcoming look. Other improvements include:
• Better organisation: the most-visited pages now enjoy the most prominence, and are easily accessed.
• Improved navigation: a seamless, user-friendly layout reduces the number of decisions that viewers need to make while navigating content.
• Less clutter: the homepage has been simplified to help new visitors learn and explore.
• More visual content: graphics reinforce user engagement and interactivity.
• Social media integration: sharing tools help Two Sides reach a wider audience.
• Robust platform: a more responsive website system is fluid and Mobile/Tablet friendly.
• Homepage banners – these will help Two Sides showcase specific campaigns, events, and achievements.
• New Membership application – simple to comprehend and use.
The most prominent feature on the revamped home page is a clickable panel that scrolls through the site’s most-visited content areas. Visitors can easily find Myths and Facts, the Latest News, Questions and Answers, The Two Sides Vision, Anti-Greenwash Campaign, No Wonder You Love Paper, Becoming a Member, and ‘Print and Paper Have A Great Environmental Story to Tell’.
Two Sides will be rolling out the new website in thirteen different countries, with language-specific content to engage visitors around the world. ‘Information sharing is a keystone of our mission,’ said Eustace. ‘There was no better way to celebrate five years of growth than to make our information resources even easier to find, share, and explore.’