Online pre-registrations are open for the Africa Print Nelspruit Expo, taking place at Emnotweni Arena on 29 June 2016. This free pass gives you access to business opportunities such as: solutions for digital printing presses, binding equipment, wide format digital, digital packaging solutions, screen printing, digital textile printing, finishing equipment, ink, software, pad printing, paper and board, litho print solutions, encapsulating/laminating and digital label printing.
Printing SA will hold a Members Forum at 11h00 at their stand on each day of the expo. Non-members are welcome too. There is no cost.
The topics include:
– Training in the Printing and Packaging Industry.
– Introducing the New Digital Print Training Programme.
– Apprenticeships in the Printing and Packaging Industry.
– Printing SA’s skills Pool.
– Why you should join Printing SA and enjoy the services provided to the Industry.
In addition to the expo being held around South Africa, visitors can also look forward to the Africa Print expo being held in Johannesburg from 7-9 September 2016. The expo will be co-located with the Sign Africa, FESPA Africa and Africa LED Expo.
Entrance is free. For more information and to pre-register online, visit http://www.africaprintexpo.com/nelspruit/