Nilpeter is taking high-end offset printing for the likes of the premium wine and spirits markets to new levels of performance, efficiency and ease of use, with the MO-Line FUSION. A custom-made combination press with a host of analogue and digital embellishment technologies inline, this is the platform for high label quality – whether competing in high-volume or short-run markets.
With every component manufactured in-house, MO-Line FUSION is engineered to assure precision in reproduction at high speed. Built with high levels of automation, the press minimises manual adjustments and ensures faster set-up times and reduced start-up waste. The press is the complete solution for the printer looking for efficient and productive technology.
The MO-Line FUSION is based on Nilpeter’s common press platform. This enables seamless integration of value-added techniques, inline and customised according to specific requirements, with the flexibility to add new technologies as needs change in the future, too.
A modern printing press, the MO-Line FUSION offers the best from both the analogue printing and the digital embellishment world. It features a digital high-build varnish unit with optional rail system, providing a flexible, efficient embellishment solution for opaque and thick-coat effects. The press also has new high-power FP-5 hotfoil and embossing units as well as flexo units for spot colour applications. The MO-line Fusion has no limitations related to materials compared to digital technologies in the market.
– Printing unit design and operator interfaces based on state-of-the-art FA-Line – the automated flexo press is now adapted for offset applications.
– Precision printing at up to 200m/min (650 feet/min).
– New offset automation features, including packages for easy tooling and job set-up.
– Semi-rotary die for fast set-up and job changeover.
– Avoidance of expensive service maintenance and downtime compared with thermal offset printing process and inkjet solutions.
– Space-saving compact footprint that avoids a trolley system.
Based on sleeve tooling technology with a high degree of automation, the MO-Line FUSION is built to maximise productivity and user-friendliness for the printer. A smart intuitive interface and computer-aided controls mean minimal manual intervention. Jobs and settings are automatically recalled. Current FA-line flexo operators will already feel at home with the new FUSION platform and will easily be able to add offset printing to their skill set, and vice versa.