Marabus Spectrophotometer MCF-HD offers all the colourimetric functions necessary to accurately measure and control colours, along with all densitometric functions you may need to check the density of 4-colour-process shades.
The Marabu Color-Formulator has become an integral part of daily business for precision colour matching. With the portable spectrophotometer MCF-HD (handheld densitometer) Marabu offers a handy tool to make the perfect match.
Combining the ultimate in measurement accuracy with exceptional user-friendliness, this portable handheld spectrophotometer with a measuring geometry of 45°/0° ring optic has become a standard tool for the printing industry. The high resolution display shows the measured values either graphically or numerically.
· Portable – always at hand.
· High-definition display.
· User friendly handling, coupled with high measurement precision.
· Special colours can be measured, formulated, controlled, and documented in connection with the MCF software.
· Densitometric functions.
· Spectral resolution of 3.3 nm.
· Precise positioning thanks to extendable measuring head.
· Integrated white reference tile for automatic calibration.
The new MCF-HD offers all the calorimetric functions necessary to accurately measure and control colours, along with all densitometric functions you may need to check the density of 4-colour-process shades.
Colours can be formulated in combination with the MCF Software. MCF-HD is compatible with the MCF quality control software for data collection, and detailed analysis.
In addition to the 1341 pre-installed Pantone® shades, this spectrophotometer can store up to 2000 individual colour samples for mobile access.