CGS is making professional colour management more affordable. Until now, ORIS Press Matcher // Web has been aimed at larger print companies, however, smaller print companies can now also benefit from the ORIS colour expertise with the introduction of new pricing options.
ORIS Press Matcher // Web is the flagship product in the CGS product portfolio. It provides professional colour management for a wide range of print environments and applications. Whether the environment is conventional, digital or a mixed conventional and digital print – small or large format, ORIS Press Matcher // Web ensures accurate, repeatable colour results. There is no need to employ expensive colour gurus – as the system gives users the tools to generate and control colour profiles with an easy to use, wizard based interface.
Staggered Pricing Model
• The purchase price of ORIS Press Matcher // Web has been adjusted to be affordable for even smaller print shops who, for example, own a single light production digital press. CGS has done this by introducing three versions of the system – applicable to all print device types:
• Low volume bundle – for presses up to 60 copies per minute.
• Medium volume bundle – for presses between 60 and 80 copies per minute.
• High volume bundle – for presses capable of printing 80 pages a minute or more. This bundle includes colour control for large format digital presses and conventional litho presses.
Rent to Use Option
• This versatile rental option means that ORIS is now available as Software as a Service. This means that the full functionality of the system is available without any major capital outlay.
• Rental packages can be individually tailored to meet the requirements of the customer – both from a cost as well as a functionality perspective.
• Professional colour control – consistent colour across any print device.
• Repeatable colour – on any device.
• Reduced ink or toner usage.
• Ease of use – no need to employ colour experts to operate the system or buy in addition colour expertise.