AZ Trading will showcase a number of cover binding, laminating and other finishing solutions at the Africa Print Expo, co-located with FESPA Africa, Sign Africa and Africa LED Expos, and taking place from 12-14 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
These include, but are not limited to:
– DSB HQ236 (A4) Dual Laminator and Trimmer in one – for home, office and craft use; featuring quick warm-up and super speed (preheating lamination in 1.5 – 2 minutes), laminating speed up to 400mm/min and eco-friendly energy saving, consuming less than 300W.
– Opus Atlas 190 – a unique binding system that allows the user to bind any size book in less than 10 seconds. This makes it one of the fastest systems in the market and the only hard cover system that does not use power to operate.
– Mamo Megastar – developed for all professional high volume and specific binding requirements, featuring exceptional performance and allowing for gains in productivity and efficiency.
– Tofo 330R6 – designed for heavy duty use with a metal case and industrial cooling system. It is used by print production line companies and copy shops with high volumes, and can run all day if needed.
– Kobra 1300R – the transparent and automatic paper press allows for precision cuts of plotter and large sized paper. It includes a stand that has a paper capturing net to reduce mess. It also has open edge technology, which allows the user to cut wider than the machine spec of 1300cm.
– JBF shredders – custom made according to user requirements.
The winner of a lucky prize draw, which requires a simple ‘like’ on the company’s Facebook page, will walk away with a laminator at the expo. Visit the page for more details.
Entrance is free. For more information, and to pre-register online, please visit www.africaprintexpo.com