Lithomasters Printing and LiveEye cc, both based in Durban, have acquired the Xerox Colour C60/C70, which delivers sharp, consistent and accurate image quality, from the largest Xerox distributor, Bytes Document Solutions, at the Africa Print Durban expo (18-19 March, Durban ICC).
The Xerox Colour C60/C70 is suitable in any print environment, including quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers. The device offers turn-key features and media-weight versatility. Users can easily enhance and expand their application offerings to include rugged polyester labels, menus, signs and vinyl window clings.
The Xerox Colour C60/C70 comprises of 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy. This precise image quality is combined with flexible inline finishing options, such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.
Additional features of the Xerox Colour C60/C70 include:
• Speeds up to: 70 pages per minute (ppm) in colour and 75 ppm in black-and-white.
• Class-leading quality and graphic arts certifications: IDEAlliance Certified Digital Press System, Gracol, Fogra offset and Pantone certified.
• Choice of four print servers/controllers from Xerox and EFI that enhance productivity, reduce time-intensive tasks and deliver high impact vibrant images, including the Xerox EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery® utilising EFI’s newest system, Fiery FS150 Pro.
• Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated. New to the marketplace, this controller brings production capabilities with an easy-to-use Microsoft Windows architecture.
• Variable-data capabilities for personalised applications.
• Efficient pre-programmed workflow solutions for job accounting, job security, monitoring and tracking.
BDS also won the Best Large Stand Runner Up Award at the Durban Africa Print Expo.