The Africa Print Zambia Expo, taking place from 8-9 June at the Mulungushi International Conference Centre, will feature many business opportunities for visitors to explore, such as: solutions for digital printing presses, binding equipment, wide format digital, digital packaging solutions, screen printing, digital textile printing, finishing equipment, ink, software, pad printing, paper and board, litho print solutions, encapsulating/laminating and digital label printing.
Product experts from various leading companies, including Fujifilm, Fellowes Beswick, Mimaki, Midcomp, Graphix Supply World, Epson, Agfa and Kemtek Imaging Systems, to name a few, will advise you on the latest and most relevant products to help you grow your business.
Africa Print is also launching its Business Opportunities in Print and Signage Programme. The presentations will take place free of charge, on both days of the expo at the respective companies' stands.
- 10h00: T-shirt branding with Poli-Tape, by Rikki Maizey – Maizey Plastics, stand C11.
- 10h30: Signage, branding and displays with Plexiglas by Disa Moremi, representing Evonik Acrylics Africa – Penanel, stand C8.
- 11h00: Modular signage in the African market by Andre Strydom – Red Hand, stand C7.
- 11h30: Taking your business to the global market – printing wall art and the HP Wallart suite by Sean Greer – Midcomp, stand A5.
- 14h00: Starting your own business in T-shirt and corporate gifting by Charl Ferreira – JG Electronics, stand A8.
- 14h30: Channel Letter Fabrication and lighting for architecture, branding and signage by Richard Wories, representing Channel Letter Factory – Penanel, stand C8.
For more information, and to register online, visit: http://www.africaprintexpo.com/zambia.
Upcoming Africa Print expo's include:
Johannesburg: 13-15 September, Gallagher Convention Centre.