Building on the success of its predecessor, the Ricoh Pro C5200, the new Pro C5300 series sheet fed colour press is ideal for small to medium size PSPs, print on demand environments, Corporate Reprographics Departments (CRDs) and print shops.
As such, Print Service Providers (PSPs) can harness greater production flexibility, higher print quality and broader service offerings with the series.
Key benefits of the enhanced system include:
· High image quality with Ricoh 2400 x 4800dpi VCSEL technology and new gloss control to address different image output demands.
· Greater productivity with a speed of up to 80ppm and an increased monthly duty cycle of 450,000.
· Vacuum feed Large Capacity Tray supporting a wide range of substrates.
· Improved front to back registration due to a new paper pass control system.
· Broad media handling of substrates up to 360gsm, non-carbon paper, textured media and envelopes.
· A wider variety of post press capabilities enabling responsive service delivery supported by peripherals, including an enhanced booklet finisher capable of 30-sheet booklet production at 80gsm. Versatile end to end production is further aided by its high capacity stacker and efficient fore-edge trimmer.
The Pro C5300 incorporates a touch screen colour panel for fast and easy set-up and uptime is maximised with simple to change operator replaceable units. ‘The Pro C5300 colour sheet fed press is an evolution of Ricoh’s tried and tested technology and has been developed to support responsive print production for small to medium volume demands,’ said Eef de Ridder, Vice President, Commercial and Industrial Printing Group, Ricoh Europe. ‘Encompassing all the successful operational elements of its predecessor while adding new capabilities has resulted in a system that offers great usability, flexibility, and productivity.’
Submit your news and video content to email@example.com