In the April/May edition of Africa Print Journal, we feature the Fujifilm ACUITY LED 1600 II, which is showing great promise in the South African market.
Other features include:
– Third drupa global trends report, 2016 executive summary.
– Business opportunities in printing in Africa, by Steve Thobela, Printing SA.
– Colour me rainbow – colour management is about money management. It’s also about environmental management – Laurel Brunner, Verdigris blog.
– Drupa 2016 preview – all the highlights from the upcoming expo.
– Dscoop hosts successful EMEA 5 conference.
– Fespa Africa Forum Reinforces Profit for Purpose in East and West Africa.
– Africa Print Polokwane Expo exceeds expectations – a review of the expo.
– Industry in depth: David James, Antalis South Africa.