The latest edition of Africa Print Journal is online. In this issue, we feature the Docan FR3210T, distributed by Antalis South Africa. The company has announced major success with the Docan brand, having recently installed a Docan FR3210T at Imvakalelo Digital in Cape Town.
Other features in this issue:
- Millennials need print – The future for our industry: millennials are key to the future of the printing industry. Luckily, they aren't always glued to their screens and don't rely solely on digital devices to consume media. According to Richard Gray, Millennials Need Print.
- Creating and integrating inkjet on an industrial scale: the industrial inkjet market is gaining ground rapidly, but is it answering the shifting demands of the printing industry? Find out in John Corral's feature Creating And Integrating Inkjet On An Industrial Scale.
- Technology upgrade to industry 4.0: Rapid 3D outlines the benefits and challenges it presents, specifically for 3D printing
- Industry 4.0 solutions: this development may seem some faraway concept, but the products are available for printers to take advantage of now.
- Africa Print Durban Expo brings latest printing technology to KwaZulu-Natal – all the highlights from the expo.
- Improving colour across suppliers: colour management is not a black-and-white issue, and when it goes wrong, it causes a ripple effect of pain from the brand and design team all the way through procurement, suppliers and manufacturing. Shoshana Burgett discusses how to Improve Colour Across Suppliers.