The February/March edition of Africa Print Journal is online. In this issue, we dare visitors to discover print with the Africa Print Expo. We dare printers to explore business opportunities; invest in new technology and services and respond to clients’ changing needs. Do you dare to print different? Then you need to register for the flagship Africa Print Expo in Johannesburg, the largest digital and commercial printing expo in Africa.
Other features in this issue:
– The Next Big Thing, by Frank Romano. What will be the next big thing? The technology is already here. We just have to find markets for it.
– Bringing Label Printing In-House – digital printing ensures that labels are produced with ease, with more unique labelling, and this ease of use allows customers to print their own labels.
– Next Generation Labeling by Laurel Brunner – conventional label printers and sellers of label printing equipment and consumables face yet another existential threat.
– Africa Print Durban expo exhibitor catalogue.
– Review of the Africa Print Cape Town Expo – all the highlights from the successful event.