The January issue of Africa Print Journal is online. The front cover features the Onset R50i, which has established itself as the leading UV flatbed platform for the production of high quality, high impact display graphics with outstanding productivity. The latest generation of Onset printers are built with Inca’s new Scaleable Architecture design, which allows a machine to be tailored to meet individual business needs at the time of initial investment, and then allows for future expansion as business needs change and technology advances.
Other features include:
- The packaging industry: opportunity or crisis? By Charles Muller, Executive Director Packaging SA.
- Making a difference with renewable energy, by Laurel Brunner, Verdigris Project.
- Print’s transcendence of time unites customers with your digital story, by Vaughan Patterson, Ricoh SA.
- Draft regulations to control the printing industry’s impact on air quality by Norton Rose Fulbright.
- The relevance of print by Novus Holdings.
- Report of the 2017 EFI Connect Conference.