The iJetColor 4.0 system ships with a production-ready CPU and system print driver, running the latest iJetColor RIP and Workflow based on the Navigator Harlequin RIP Version 11 and delivering critical customer improvements designed to improve productivity and speed.
The iJetColor 4.0 RIP is fully compatible with Windows 10 and provides significant speed improvements with image-heavy work, jobs with heavy use of live PDF transparencies, and PDFs with a large number of pages where ranges are printed in a single request.
The Brand Colour Editing feature allows brand colours, defined as spot, to be specifically defined for CMYK reproduction. In additional, speed improvements have been made for variable data and packaging and labelling.
The new release features a number of new features and enhancements along with an already robust feature set to help customers further their productivity and profitability including:
• Production-ready CPU Hardware with Enhanced Print Drivers.
• High Speed Ethernet communications support – Very Fast Network Support.
• Navigator Harlequin RIP 11 with full support for Windows 10.
• Brand colour editing for better spot colour printing as CMYK.
• Speed improvements in image-heavy work.
• Enhanced handling of jobs with PDF transparencies.
• Speed increased for PDF files with large number of pages printed in ranges.
• Automation for colour spot matching with Colour Boost Technology.
• Built in cost calculator – for even more accurate profitable printing.
• New Printware Exclusive On-Line Training Modules for lifetime trouble-free operation.
• Colour output – advanced profiles and PMS colour matching.
• Toolbox controls – for easier operation and care.
• User control over cleaning/maintenance cycles.
• Mask optimisation for transparencies.
• Maintenance algorithms to optimise print quality.
‘The iJetColor 4.0 is the latest release keeping with Printware’s commitment to our customers to continually develop and improve the iJetColor RIP and Workflow,’ commented Tim Murphy, President of Printware. ‘Since the first shipments began in 2012, we have offered the iJetColor Press users improvements and enhancements that improve their productivity and profitability. Today, we have customers that have printed more than 4,000,000 prints on their iJetColor Press, something unheard of with similar devices based on expensive outdated toner technology.’
Upgrades for existing iJetColor 3.0 users are available for purchase directly from Printware and will begin shipping in October. New iJetColor Press systems will begin shipping with the iJetColor 4.0 RIP & Workflow. The iJetColor Envelope Press, is a compact, table top, 4-colour inkjet press powered by Memjet technology suitable for supporting production paper stocks as heavy as 5mm on up to 21.59cm by 43.18cm (8.5” by 17”) substrate for product personalisation of:
• Direct mail and post cards.
• Invitations and greeting cards.
The iJetColor Label Press is a compact, table top, 4-colour inkjet press suitable for supporting production label stocks for product packaging personalisation, variable data barcoding, shelf labels, product labels for retail and industrial applications. The system features:
• Roll-to-roll printing.
• Fan fold printing.
• Continuous label printing.
• Integrated cutter.
• Gap mark sensing.
• Black mark sensing.
• Production quality Harlequin RIP Workflow.
• Advanced spot colour matching application.
• Variable data-enabled workflow.
• Integrated touch-screen user control system.
Memjet technology was designed to deliver speed by bringing the fastest inkjet technology of its kind to the market. Using a completely re-envisioned printhead design along with a custom controller chip and software, each component was engineered to deliver printing speeds unheard of in the inkjet world.
iJetColor Press systems are offered with a comprehensive package that includes an easy to use workflow, expert colour matching software built in for a wide variety of readily available inkjet stocks, variable data enabled tools, proven Harlequin RIP technology, professional installation, 24/7 support and a no-finger pointing quality guarantee.
Printware was awarded a ‘MUST SEE ’EMS’ Best in Category during PRINT 13 and a ‘Game Changer’ at Graphics of the Americas 2014 for its iJetColor Envelope Press and Workflow.