Printing SA were at the recent Africa Print Gauteng expo which was held from 21-23 April, where they educated visitors about their member benefits and services.
Printing SA represent the interests of the printing, packaging, branding, creative design, marketing and communications industries. They ensure the industry is sustainable and that all stakeholders and, in particular, its members prosper.
Visitors had the opportunity to speak to representatives to find out about their member benefits, such as: human resources consultancy services; industrial relations consultancy services; B-BBEE advisory and consultancy services; commercial, technical and legal expertise; industry representation and training.
The new Printing SA member benefits include:
1. Print, packaging, signage and visual communications medical cover: Agility and Health Squared have partnered with Printing SA to bring you a one of a kind medical offering for you and your staff that is specifically tailored for the industry.
2. Productivity SA: The Competitiveness Improvement Services Programme is aimed at improving the competitiveness in the South African print, packaging, signage and visual communications industry as it has to compete against international competitors in the international and domestic markets. It is an investment cost-sharing grant for local entities.
3. SASFIN Finance: Printing SA Associate member SASFIN provides a comprehensive range of specialist financial products and services for Business and Wealth clients including equipment finance, forex and guarantees and funding to these entrepreneur groups and companies.
4. Members’ Portal: Members now have exclusive access to a host of great online tools from industry research, tenders, RFP’s/Q’s, marketing material, templates and so much more.
5. HP, Dell and Apple product discounts.
6. The Virtual Safety Officer: in partnership with KBC, Printing SA unveils the Virtual Safety Officer, which is designed for Printing SA members who do not have the resources to manage their occupational health and safety requirements.