FESPA is calling on all African printers to register their interest in the next FESPA Awards and Printing SA announced that all its members get to enter for free. The FESPA Awards will take place at FESPA Digital 2016 in Amsterdam on 9 March.
Entrants have until the extended deadline of the 5th of February 2016 to submit their work, which will be judged by an independent panel of global industry experts.
The FESPA awards are recognised as one of the most important awards programmes in the global print industry. It supports winners with promotional opportunities in multiple markets that help drive up sales, as well as bring wider recognition and kudos among designers and buyers. It is strictly for the best, most innovative printers.
The FESPA Awards are the home of quality print. This awards programme is renowned across the industry for its outstanding recipients, impartially judged by industry experts who in turn have contributed significant advances to the techniques and technology across the industry.
This programme is:
• Open to all screen, digital, specialists and 'multi-technologies' users for printing, sign and POP making, textile, decoration and industrial applications.
• Open to all members and non-members of any Association member of FESPA.
• South African printing companies can drop off their entries at the Printing SA (member of FESPA) and Practical Publishing offices by 5 February 2016 and they will courier your entry.
How To Enter
Stage 1: complete the application form before February 5th.
Stage 2: send your entry to your local drop off point before February 5th.
South African printing companies can drop off their entries at the Printing SA (member of FESPA) and Practical Publishing offices by 5 February 2016 and they will courier your entry.
Addresses for entries:
– Practical Publishing, 19 Kloof Road, Shop 5, The Kloof Mall, Bedfordview, 2008.
– Printing SA Central Chamber, 575 Lupton Drive, Midrand, 1682.
Cape Town entries:
Printing SA Cape Chamber, Block A, Unit 8, N1 City Mews, Goodwood, Cape Town.
Printing SA KZN Chamber, Unit 2, Afriscan Park, 21 Qashana Khuzwayo Road, New Germany, KwaZulu–Natal.
For further enquiries contact Zama Zulu at Printing SA on +27112871160.
Start thinking about what categories you can enter today. Download the entry form below or click here.