OKI will be exhibiting at the upcoming Africa Print Expo, co-located with Sign Africa, FESPA Africa and Africa LED, and taking place from 12-14 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
A number of innovations will be showcased, including:
Packed with the latest in OKI digital LED technology, the Pro Series Label Printer takes creativity and flexibility to a new level, with professional four colour (Pro1040) and five colour (Pro1050) narrow-format printing across a wide range of materials.
– Unrivalled media handling capability that allows printing on a wider range of media including uncoated, glossy and textured papers, as well as synthetics with a wide range of substrates which can be clear, opaque, white or coloured.
– Producing vibrant colours and high quality output at 1200dpi.
– Suited for high street print shops and small print houses, this provides the ability to launch new on-demand short-run colour label printing services.
OKI 800 series
The C833 is the smallest A3 colour printer and is ideal where space is premium, offering outstanding print quality that enables users to print marketing materials in-house, in the office or in any retail environment.
– Print Speeds on A4: 35ppm colour/mono. Print Speeds on A3: 20ppm colour/mono.
– Excellent media flexibility – A6 to A3 and up to 1321mm banners.
– Handling a range of media weights between 64 and 256gsm.
OKI PRO7411WT and OKI PRO9542
A4 and A3 graphic arts printers offer a range of in-house printing capabilities including the use of white toner. The PRO7411WT allows users to print in CMYW and the PRO9542 has the full range of CMYK plus the White spot colour for multiple printing capabilities.
– A4 coloured, clear film and transfer media.
– Media weights up to 250gsm.
– Print for: personalising garment decoration; art, craft and design departments; body art and fashion; point-of-sale displays and education.
– A3, 5 colour prints – CMYK + W.
– High definition technology with 1200 x 1200dpi.
– A3 print speeds of 28ppm in colour/mono.
– A4 print speeds of 50ppm in colour/mono.
– Widest paper handling from A6 to SRA3.
– Media: gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more.
OKI M64s – 7 Colour
Integrating advanced technology to maximise the performance of SX inks, the ColorPainter M64s delivers unmatched productivity and quality while reducing the impact on the environment.
– Low odour; high quality; high speed; reliable print heads and grey ink.
– New air flow and large heater.
– Large capacity ink cartridges and sub tanks.
– Dynamic Dot printing technology.
– On-carriage ioniser and media lifter.
– Take-up system with slide mechanism.
– Automatic print adjustment.
Entrance is free. For more information, and to pre-register online, please visit: www.africaprintexpo.com