OKI has announced its ten day #WheresOKI competition where the company is giving away ten prizes.
How the #WheresOKI competition works:
1. Each day, the company will give three hints to where OKI can be found.
2. Hints will be shared on the OKI South Africa Facebook page.
3. Guess where OKI is and let them know through their Facebook app or message OKI South Africa through Facebook, Twitter (@OKI_Printing_SA) or email@example.com.
4. If you do find OKI, you go into the draw to win the prize.
5. Find OKI on hint one and you get three draw entries.
Find OKI on hint two and you get two draw entries.
Find OKI on hint three and you get one draw entry.
For a bonus entry, spot OKI anywhere and take a photo. It can be an OKI printer, the OKI logo, and OKI branded car or signage. Share your pic on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #WheresOKI.
Interested participants are allowed to join at anytime. The competition ends 14 August 2015.