Nigerian based organisers of Nigeria International Print Expo (NIPEX), DCS Integrated Media Limited, is calling for international partnership for hosting the annual expo.
Tunde Obokhai, the Managing Director/CEO of DCS Integrated Media Limited said that this call was made as a result of the current restructuring and expansion the company went through in the last quarter of 2017. This saw it coming out stronger with innovative ideas to get the Nigerian printing industry at the same level as its foreign counterparts.
The 2018 edition of NIPEX has been scheduled for 29-31 August 2018 at the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria. The show attracts quality visitors such as top government officials, key industry stakeholders, investors, brands and decision makers of corporate organisations and from many different company types, including:
• In-house print rooms and in-plants.
• Business signage users.
• Commercial printing companies.
• Creative and advertising agencies.
• Outdoor media companies.
• Digital printing companies.
• Copy shops.
• Graphics output and display specialists.
• Event and exhibition display build contractors.
• Facilities management companies.
• Sign making companies.
• Graphic and design agencies.
• Universities, schools and colleges.
• Visual Merchandising and brand marketing departments.