Digital Series iQ is a fully-integrated inkjet press built with production speeds up to 70m per minute (230 feet per minute) in high-speed mode. That means zero throughput compromise for inline decorating and converting – a gamechanger for profitability metrics.
Digital Series iQ is a fully integrated digital hybrid solution built on a proven Evolution Series flexo platform. Powered by a robust Domino N6101i UV inkjet module, it boasts digital brain power and Mark Andy converting excellence. An attractive investment level and low cost to print position Digital Series iQ as the ideal solution for converters interested in single pass, production-level digital hybrid printing.
The press provides options to grow with a customer’s investment through the flexibility provided by Mark Andy Evolution Series technology. This platform unlocks the hybrid capabilities needed for success at any point in the business.
With a large library of validated materials and up to 7 UV inkjet colours (CMYKOV+WW), Digital Series iQ enables a wide range of label and packaging applications.
Efficient die cutting
The utilisation of VDC-SR allows for pressroom efficiency by slashing changeover time by 80%, freeing up operator availability for increased throughput.
– Printing process: CMYK +WW UV Inkjet Powered by Domino (OV upgrade available).
– Resolution: 600 x 600dpi native Kyocera printheads.
– White ink opacity: 72% opacity.
– Speed: high-quality mode: Up to 50metres per minute (164 feet per minute).
– Workflow: Esko DFE/Mark Andy ScreenPro.
– Web width: 330mm (13 inch) max/203mm (8 inch).
– Die repeat range: 610mm (24 inch) maximum repeat in full rotary or semi-rotary mode.
– Substrate range: pressure sensitive papers and films, unsupported papers and films, tag stocks, light carton and more.
– Drying and curing: UV.
– Roll capacity: unwind and rewind: 1000mm diameter.
– Maximum roll weight: 300 kg.