Kodak has announced five Buyers Lab (BLI) Outstanding Innovation awards in Production Print from Keypoint Intelligence. A Keypoint Intelligence judging panel of experienced experts assessed the products and solutions submitted with respect to quality, productivity, connectivity, workflow, media range as well as productivity and environmental impact.
The awards included:
– Kodak PROSPER ULTRA 520 Press.
– Kodak PROSPER Plus Imprinting Systems.
– Kodak PROSPER QD Packaging Inks and Film Optimiser Agent (FOA).
Kodak shares two more awards with its partner the Uteco Group:
– Uteco Sapphire EVO M press powered by Kodak STREAM inkjet technology.
– Uteco Sapphire EVO W press powered by Kodak ULTRASTREAM inkjet technology.
‘We at Kodak regard this quintet of awards as a phenomenal success and proof of Kodak’s leadership in inkjet innovation,’ commented Randy Vandagriff, Senior Vice President, Print, Eastman Kodak Company. ‘These five awards including the two shared with Uteco, our industry partner, provide customers expanded digital solutions to grow their business in new applications which will fundamentally transform digital commercial and packaging printing.’