The ColorCut FB750 mkll digital flatbed cutter has an effective cutting area of 456mm x 640mm. The cutting table accommodates up to one SRA1 sheet or two SRA3 and is ideal for bigger jobs and medium production, especially when in Productivity Mode.
The model now includes advanced features shared with the flagship FB1150 model:
– Vision3 CCD camera sensor reads QR codes to instantly retrieve associated cut file and SmartMarks to auto find and ensure cut accuracy of each sheet.
– Advanced new Productivity Mode for automated operation, maximising table size by automatically finding and cutting sheets.
– 100% digital – no more costly dies or wasted time.
– Cuts, creases, perforates and scores any shape.
– Dual tool cutting head applies up to 1kg force.
– Perfect for packaging items, cartons and point of sale on up to 600 micron card.
– Kiss-cut sheet labels.
– Seamlessly cuts mixed jobs.
– A high-specification B2 unit – ideal for light to medium production.
QR code reading Vision3 camera
The camera reads each QR coded sheet to instantly retrieve the associated cut file for the sheet and will continuously do so – even when a mixed set of jobs is presented on the cutting table. The camera also reads the SmartMarks on each sheet to correct for positional skew and print stretch, which ensures perfect cut accuracy of every sheet.
Large 12.7cm (5”) immersive touch screen
Simple, clear, intuitive controls. Shared with all ColorCut flatbed devices, this large and easily navigated control panel makes using the cutter extremely simple.
Dual tools with up to 1kg force
Cut and crease in one operation. The dual tool head delivers cutting, creasing, perforation and scoring all in one seamless operation – and delivers a class-leading force of up to 1kg. Control the cutting tool for full cut-through on card and synthetics, as well as kiss-cutting for labels.
Intec has developed class-leading software which ships with all ColorCut models. This gives the user sophisticated control over the entire cutting and creasing process – even enabling cut line modifications to be made on-the-fly.
Server Station (optional)
This is a free-standing PC workstation which runs ColorCut Pro and adds a superior level of control for both Mac and PC users. It provides users with added functionality – like the Job Library Manager – for storing, managing and accessing all cut files.