A panel of industry-leading experts will answer questions about the real-world challenges in the workplace today, during a free webinar that will be addressing how to prioritise overall health and wellbeing in the printing, signage, packaging and visual communications sectors.
– How to build a culture of wellbeing and resilient employees who can deal with stress.
– How to maintain a healthy and happy workforce to ensure your optimal productivity.
– Are you legally entitled to compel your staff to take the COVID-19 vaccine?
– What can responsible organisations put in place to facilitate holistic wellness and self-care?
The webinar is brought to you by Health Squared and Agility in partnership with Printing SA. During the session, you can engage with the experts on how to maximise your most valuable asset amidst a crisis: your staff.
A happy and healthy workforce is key. What we learned from 2020 is that mental wellness is more important than ever. Whether your employees are working from home, back at the office, or both, there has been a significant change to the workplace.
The first 50 people to register will get a FREE two week pass to use at any Planet Fitness gym.
Host: Meggan McCarthy, Editor of Africa Print.
– Marcia le Roux, Sales Executive for Agility Channel.
– Hannele Steyn, Founder and CEO behind The Passion 4 Wholeness range of healthy food.
– Jermaine Naicker, Printing SA KwaZulu-Natal Regional Chamber Manager.
– Dr. Jacques Snyman, Medical Director of Agility Health.
– Juan Royffe, Traumatologist.
Date: 18 February, 2021, 11am -12pm (SAST).
Don’t have time? Register anyway and we will provide you with the recording to watch at a later time.