Fujifilm will host an Open House event from 1-2 October 2014 at the Gallagher Convention Centre. Fujifilm will showcase a wide range of print technologies and solutions, covering commercial, newspaper and wide format print applications, and will demonstrate how these solutions can help transform your business.
As part of a continued drive to be as sustainable as possible, and support sustainability in the efforts of others, Fujifilm donates a percentage of the sales of every square metre of Brillia HD PRO-T3 plates sold in Europe, Middle East and Africa to WaterAid, the international charity dedicating to enabling the world’s poorest communities to access safe water and sanitation.
Due to the huge success of PRO-T3 in delivering real business benefits to printers throughout this region, Fujifilm has been able to donate over R1.4million (100000 Euros) to WaterAid since the initiative began in June 2012.
Products on exhibit at the event are:
• XMF Workflow- highlighting how a high performance workflow system can improve automation and efficiency.
• XMF ColorPath- cloud-based colour management system which can improve colour consistency and the ability to print to ISO standards.
• ‘Lo-chem’ plate systems- Fujifilm’s Luxel Series thermal and violet B2 platesetters running the company’s benchmark Brillia HD PRO-T3 and ‘lo-chem’ plates highlighting how chemistry, water and maintenance can all be minimised.
• Acuity LED 1600-The Acuity LED 1600 1.6m roll-fed platform will be on show, highlighting the benefits of some of the very latest UV LED technology.
• Luxel News Max- The fastest newspaper CTP system in the World, the Luxel News VMAX, will also be on show running ‘lo-chem’ plates.
• Uvistar Pro8- will be printing high quality, super-wide format graphics.
• Acuity Advance- the biggest selling wide format flatbed platform in the World will be printing a wide variety of creative applications.
There will also be a number of seminars, including Fujifilm’s John Davies highlighting the impact that the right workflow can have on your business.