VIVO ColourPortal provides a fast, structured, and professional communication interface between the customer and the Flint Group Global Colour Centre (GCC). The GCC delivers a centralised colour service supporting a comprehensive range of colour related requests. Services range from individual colour matching and DigiSwatch creation, to group wide, multi-site, colour mapping and private colour cloud management projects. VIVO ColourPortal is how 21st century customers communicate with colour experts.
Printers will see multiple benefits from VIVO ColourPortal:
- Quick, consistent, and professional colour management service.
- Every colour match is bespoke to the customer’s site and press profile.
- Secure site interface is password protected.
- Multiple format file handling and sharing.
- Multiple languages are supported.
- Customised reporting.
VIVO ColourCloud is a unique and secure web-based repository providing large, small and multisite users with a dynamic search engine that has the ability to quickly select a required colour and download the three essential colour data. Every recipe has been created on press with a calibrated banded anilox on five standard substrate grades.
- Spectral colour data.
- Ink formulations (each with individual anilox volume recipe range 3g/cm3 – 14g/cm3).
- VIVO DigiSwatch.
Bespoke user management profiles allow customers to build a Private Cloud providing managed access to their own unique group or site specific colour pallets.
Cost saving and efficiencies from a secure managed ‘Private Cloud’:
- Fewer colour changeovers.
- Identical colour data across multiple sites ensures consistent packaging.
- Faster colour approval with increased speed to market leading to superior service levels.