FIRE BREAKS OUT AT THE STAR AND IOL OFFICES

1006

A fire, caused by an electrical fault, broke out at The Star newspaper and IOL’s head office in the Johannesburg CBD on Tuesday morning at around 6am, according to emergency services. The buildings suffered extensive damage but no one was injured. Firefighters had the fire under control by 7.30am.

Previous articleFUJIFILM DEVELOPS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGING FOR UVIVID FLEXO JD INKS
Next articleHEIDELBERG MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE REPRESENTATIVES AGREE ON FOCUS 2012 IMPLEMENTATION