FESPA is calling on all African printers to register their interest in the next FESPA Awards, taking place at FESPA Digital 2016 in Amsterdam on 9 March.
The FESPA awards are recognised as one of the most important awards programmes in the global print industry. It supports winners with promotional opportunities in multiple markets which help drive up sales, as well as bring wider recognition and kudos among designers and buyers. It is strictly for the best, most innovative printers.
The FESPA Awards are the home of quality print. This awards programme is renowned across the industry for its outstanding recipients, impartially judged by industry experts who in turn have contributed significant advances to the techniques and technology across the industry.
This programme is:
• Open to all screen, digital, specialists and ‘multi-technologies’ users for printing, sign and POP making, textile, decoration and industrial applications.
• Open to all members and non-members of any Association member of FESPA.
• South African printing companies can drop off their entries at the Printing SA (member of FESPA) and Practical Publishing offices by 29 January 2016 and they will courier your entry.
Addresses for entries:
– Practical Publishing, 19 Kloof Road, Shop 5, The Kloof Mall, Bedfordview, 2008.
– Printing SA Central Chamber, 575 Lupton Drive, Midrand, 1682.
Cape Town entries:
Printing SA Cape Chamber, Block A, Unit 8, N1 City Mews, Goodwood, Cape Town.
Printing SA KZN Chamber, Unit 2, Afriscan Park, 21 Qashana Khuzwayo Road, New Germany, KwaZulu–Natal.
For further enquiries contact Zama Zulu at Printing SA on +27112871160.