The FESPA Africa Forums will connect top management print and signage solution providers with industry experts to learn ways to diversify and grow their print business. The programmes will feature presentations from key speakers with an aim to educate delegates on issues relating to the printing industry. There will also be opportunities for delegates to network with speakers and sponsors.
The first FESPA Africa Forum will be hosted in the growth economies of Lagos, Nigeria and Nairobi, Kenya with the objective of bringing together industry professionals from the digital wide format printing and signage sectors to discuss the future of the market, upcoming trends and new opportunities.
Programme highlights for the 12th and 14th April include:
– Print Trends from the FESPA Census – Neil Felton, CEO of FESPA
– Business Opportunities in print in Africa – Steve Thobela, CEO of Printing SA.
– Connect, diversify and grow at FESPA Africa Johannesburg – Charnia Yapp, Director of FESPA Africa.
– Panel sessions on 'Diversification and Succession: Planning in your print business' headed by Neil Felton, FESPA CEO, with a panel made up of Lascelle Barrow, a FESPA Board member and Print company owner, Steve Thobela, CEO of Printing SA, and two top printers.
– Suppliers Maintenance Contract – issues to note before signing the deal – Steve Thobela, CEO of Printing SA.
For the full programme, please visit: http://www.fespaafrica.com/fespa-africa-forum/2058-2/.
Delivered in-line with its Profit for Purpose programme, the Forum demonstrates FESPA’s commitment to reinvest in digital printing communities across the world through a range of centrally funded and supported initiatives. The Forum initiative was successfully launched and attended in Brasil during late 2015, and has been extended to the African continent to reach a wider public.
The Forum in Nigeria will be held in Lagos on 12 April, and Nairobi Kenya on 14 April 2016. The events are an opportunity for business owners to listen to expert speakers on a range of topics, and a chance to debate the future of the market and new opportunities in challenging times. The FESPA Africa Forum will include findings from the FESPA Print Census, a worldwide survey performed in partnership with InfoTrends, and presents in detail an overview of the digital printing industry and its trends for the future.
Interested printers and sign-makers can register online at www.fespaafrica.com/fespa-africa-forum to apply for one of the 100 free seats at each event.
For more info contact Lindy Nkosi at email@example.com or (+27 11) 025 9890.