DigitalView will host the X-Rite Innovation Road Show in South Africa during October, with presentations in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
The aim of the X-Rite Innovation Road Show is to educate attendees on how these X-Rite/Pantone technologies influence the colour as seen on print. DigitalView is happy to announce that Maxim Siniak will be in South Africa to explain some of these technologies. Siniak is a senior Technologist at X-Rite based in the European headquarters in Regensdorf, Switzerland.
Siniak joined the company in 2001 and has since then been involved in the development of a number of X-Rite and Pantone products and technologies. He was educated at the Moscow State University of Printing where he later served as a senior lecturer in the department of Automation of Printing Processes.
In addition to this technology presentation, DigitalView will showcase X-Rite/Pantone solutions from monitor and camera profiling to prepress colour control to final print quality control. Some of the products on show include:
• i1Solution: combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level colour management for imaging professionals.
• eXact: the next generation handheld colour measurement solution that takes into account the new business needs and dynamics of a global supply chain.
• Color Cert Software will help you better understand the colour tolerances specified by operation managers or customers.
• Ink Formulation. X-Rite’s InkFormulation6 is a highly efficient ink formulation software that provides fast, colour accurate and consistent results for inks.
• Pantone Live: provides instantaneous global access to your customers’ brand palettes to ensure that the right colours and expectations are communicated.
As the global leader in colour science and technology, X-Rite (and Pantone) supplies systems to make sure that colour is produced correctly while improving quality and reducing costs. Whether you are a creative, photographer or in print or packaging production, X-Rite and Pantone offer solutions that ensure the job is right the first time.
Besides the world-class products offered by X-Rite/Pantone, the company is responsible for the development of many innovative technologies that ensure the colour we see and produce on our monitors, through our cameras and in print and in the packaging of products we use are correctly reproduced.
Whether your speciality is in the creative space, photography, prepress production, conventional or digital print production or packaging, you need to attend.
Dates and Locations
• Monday 13th October 2014: 15h00 at Johannesburg Country Club (Woodmead).
• Tuesday 14th October 2014: 08h30 at Johannesburg Country Club (Woodmead).
• Wednesday 15th October 2014: 08h30 and 15h00 Westville Country Club (Durban).
• Thursday 16th October 2014: 15h00 at Kelvin Grove Club (Cape Town).
• Friday 17th October 2014: 08h30 at Kelvin Grove Club (Cape Town).
For more information on a venue and time suitable to you or to RSVP, contact DigitalView on 011 462 4849 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.