DigitalView has been selected as the exclusive partner for hosting the X-Rite Color Academy in South Africa. This programme is aimed at educating print professionals on the how’s and why’s of standardisation in print. Each workshop has a strong emphasis on practical components where the ‘theory’ is shown in practice. The theme of each academy workshop is ‘how to print the eXpected’.
There are various modules around this theme aimed at specific print applications:
- How to Print the eXpected – Offset.
- How to Print the eXpected – Colour formulation.
- How to Print the eXpected – Flexo.
- How to Print the eXpected – Brand owners (one day).
- How to Print the eXpected – Small format digital.
- How to Print the eXpected – Photo.
- How to Print the eXpected – Design.
- How to Print the eXpected – Large format printing.
- How to Print the eXpected – Packaging.
In addition to these two day workshops, there is also a one-day workshop entitled the ‘Fundamentals of Colour and Appearance’.
Starting in September, DigitalView will host a number workshops with the initial rollout scheduled until October 2018. The exact dates for these workshops will be released soon. The September event will be presented by Maxim Siniak from X-Rite’s headquarters in Switzerland and assisted by Laura Minter of DigitalView.
There will be three workshops presented during the week of 11-14 September:How to Print the eXpected – Offset; How to Print the eXpected – Colour formulation and Fundamentals of Colour and Appearance.
X-Rite is at the forefront of providing solutions that help to achieve the goal of accurate colour reproduction. With the introduction of the X-Rite Color Academy, X-Rite aims to add education on how to implement these programmes and processes to its world class products.