Dahle revealed its 448 Large Format Trimmer at the Africa Print Cape Town Expo (2-3 September 2015, CTICC).
The Dahle 448 Large Format Trimmer is designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. Whether you are cutting mat board or a single sheet of paper, you can expect to receive the same burr-free cut each and every time. This cutting capacity is made possible by a thick walled square aluminum guide rod that provides maximum strength with minimal side movement of the cutting head.
Optional floor stands are available for the two larger sizes or the trimmers can be placed on a table or mounted to a wall. Dahle Premium Rolling Trimmers are available from 35.56cm to 182.88cm (14"- 72") cutting lengths and are a popular choice among professional photographers, picture framers, and print and copy shops.
Other features include:
• Blade encased in a protective housing.
• Easily trims standard size mat board.
• Self-sharpening blade cuts in both directions.
• Automatic clamp holds work securely.
• Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides.
• Imprinted protractor for angled cuts.