Asahi Photoproducts will release the new flexo water washable plateprocessor, the Asahi Water washable Plate (AWP) 4835 P, designed for mid-sized customers using a plate format of up to 120 x 90 cm (48 x 35 inch).
‘We are looking forward to customer feedback on this exciting new plate processor,’ said David Galton, Sales Director for Asahi Photoproducts. ‘It is engineered to deliver a sustainable quality output with fast plate access time. Its water processor reduces water use to a minimum, and washed photopolymer residues are filtered, resulting in a solid polymer cake that is easily recyclable. We believe visitors to both our open house and our Labelexpo stand will be extremely pleased with the capabilities of the AWP 4835 P.’
Asahi AWP 4835 P plate processor is a user-friendly and durable device that has a stainless steel body for easy cleaning and a small footprint (3195 x 2056 x 1310 mm (LxWxH), and a touch screen control panel. It also features an Internet connection for remote access for machine servicing purposes.
In addition, the AWP 4835 P plate processor:
• Accommodates plate thickness of 1.14mm and 1.70mm.
• Utilises a two-way filtration system to capture washed photopolymer residues.
• Uses reverse rotating and oscillating brushes to ensure optimum washout performance.
• Has approximate processing temperatures of 40 degrees C to ensure perfect plate production with excellent dimensional plate stability.
• Features maintenance alarms that can be customised to user requirements.
Asahi will be unveiling this user friendly and automatic device at its open house event the day before Labelexpo Europe in Brussels, taking place on 28 September 2015. Asahi and key partners will be conducting live demonstrations and sharing details about the latest in flexographic printing technologies.
In addition, Asahi Photoproducts will be located in Stand 5C20 at Labelexpo Europe (29 September – 2 October 2015), where visitors will also be able to get information about the new plate processor.