The Direct Jet 1014UV and 1024UV printers from Direct Color Systems are unique offerings within the small-format UV flatbed market. These UV printers are extremely versatile, offering large table sizes and height allowances at an economical price point.
They produce incredibly crisp text and vibrant, full-colour images with outstanding solvent and abrasion durability on a variety of substrates, from wood and stainless steel to ceramic tiles, plastics and glass. The printers white ink creates a very opaque image, allowing users to print onto virtually any coloured substrate and produce amazing, bright colours with a white under-base. The white ink is also user friendly. It is stationed in cartridges on top of the print head, remaining in constant motion to correctly maintain the white pigment in suspension.
Direct Jet 1014UV and 1024UV features:
- Optimised resolution of up to 5760 dpi.
- UV LED 6-colour ink set, including clear and white.
- Maximum printable size 254mm x 610mm (10 x 24) or 254mm x 356mm (10 x 14)*.
- Accepts substrate thickness up to 152mm (6) or 102mm (4)*.
- Lead screw Y-axis motion control.
- LED automatic head height adjustment.
- Economical head replacement cost.
- Made in the USA.