The iEcho PK is an intelligent cutting system that can be equipped for fully automated processing and converting of printed media. It is most suitable for sample making and short-run customised production of signage and printed goods such as labels and packaging.
Equipped with various tools for cutting, creasing and plotting, it can quickly and precisely convert products in perfect register with printed marks.
Alliance Machinery has also launched Arden Software Impact Essentials Designer System, which allows users to create and edit their own packaging designs.
• Create packaging designs using a library of reusable styles.
• Produce reports and drawing specifications.
• Create print-accurate cut outs.
• Exchange drawing data in a range of file formats.
• Control machinery with a range of industry standard drivers.
• Integrate Impact seamlessly into any business workflow.