Africa Print expo organisers Practical Publishing have announced an exciting 2019 calendar, with events to be hosted in Cape Town, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth, Zimbabwe and Johannesburg.
Visitors to the 2019 Africa Print expo’s can take advantage of opportunities in sheetfed A3 machines grand format digital equipment, commercial and digital printers, finishing equipment, software, media and consumables and more.
South Africa is the gateway into Africa and there is a demand for the Africa Print organisers to host events over the borders. Zimbabwe is an exciting territory for exhibitors that would like to expand their reach into Africa.
In addition to the regional expo’s, the flagship Africa Print expo, co-located with FESPA Africa, Sign Africa and Africa LED, will be held in Johannesburg at Gallagher Convention Centre from 11-13 September 2019.
The confirmed dates for the 2019 expo’s are:
• Nelspruit: 20 February 2019, Emnotweni Arena.
• Port Elizabeth: 27 March 2019, Boardwalk International Convention Centre (BICC).
• Cape Town: 8-9 May 2019, CTICC.
• Zimbabwe: 12-13 June 2019, Sango Conference Centre.
• Johannesburg: 11-13 September 2019, Gallagher Convention Centre.