Sign Africa LIVE and CorelDRAW Master Mo Jogie, Design and Strategy Director at MSD, recently presented an online CorelDRAW Graphics Suite essentials workshop for beginners. The webinar enabled participants to prepare professional-quality designs by exploring tools, workflows and user interface options.
Jogie discussed the variety of CorelDRAW tools and demonstrated how to add effects, layers and textures to a graphic as well as change its colours, all while illustrating the software’s ease of use. After discussing the finer details of the software, such as Pantone colours and colour management, Jogie concluded that CorelDRAW software saves users, particularly those in the printing and signage industry, a great deal of time.
Corel’s latest releases:
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 delivers all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools customers need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
– Better value – affordable and flexible: customers can subscribe or choose a subscription-free perpetual licence, for single use or tailored for business.
– Best-in-class compatibility: compatible with over 100 graphics, publishing and image file formats, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite ensures an efficient production workflow with virtually any file format.
– Integrated applications: CorelDRAW provides functionality for graphic design and layout in one application. Corel PHOTO-PAINT adds an integrated, professional photo-editing workflow, without the need to purchase costly plug-ins or additional software.
– Native OS experience: built from the ground up for the platform of choice – Windows, Mac or web.
CorelDRAW Essentials 2020
– For occasional graphics users, and those just starting out.
– Create invites, posters, greeting cards, social media images, and other DIY graphics projects to share with friends and family.
– Fun and affordable design and layout.
– Easy to learn.
– Much more than a basic graphics app.
CorelDRAW Standard 2020
– Design anything from postcards and photo books as a hobby, as well as advertisements and web graphics to support a home or micro business.
– All-in-one design and layout.
– Flawless photo editing.
– Easy to use.
For more LIVE content, visit: https://www.signafrica.com/live
To submit your news please, contact email@example.com
SIGN AFRICA LIVE