The February/March edition of Africa Print Journal is online. This issue highlights the growth opportunities that the Africa Print 2016 expo's, taking place in Polokwane, Nelspruit, Cape Town and Johannesburg, offer.
Other features in this issue include:
– Polokwane Expo 2016 exhibitor catalogue.
– International label association FINAT previews 2016.
– Printing is not dying, it is developing.
– Touch the future – applications that can create growth.
– Spotters guide to greenwashing.
– Digital versus traditional packaging print.
– Africa Print Durban Expo review.
– Industry in depth: Gido Van Praag from HP.
The magazine can be found at: www.africaprint.com/magazine.