The January issue of Africa Print Journal, the dedicated journal for commercial and digital printing, is online.
This issue features the KIP 800 colour series: a unique offering using dry toner for high productivity and low operational costs.
Other features include:
– Making systems integration work: Examining what is good practice in Operational Integration.
– Message on a bottle: innovative inkjet solutions in the packaging world.
– Wheys & means: Creating raw materials from waste is a fundamental principle of the circular economy, so scientists are thinking creatively about how to use waste from one industry to create something new in another.
– Printing industry in sub-saharan Africa: changes and continuity.
– Laser cutting systems in commercial printing.
– Africa Print Durban expo geared to help business owners diversify.
Visit www.africaprint.com/magazine to access the magazine.