PrintVis has refined and expanded on multiple features of the base Microsoft platform, leveraging more functionality to help improve production efficiency and increase valuable data flow to every corner of the business. The company’s new release also includes many systemic improvements and bug fixes.
Taking a major step forward in continuity with the evolution of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the first PrintVis release for 2020 is built on the attractive new Modern Client from Microsoft, which is available for use in browsers, Windows 10 desktop apps, mobile apps on Android and iOS, or in Outlook.
New features include:
• Pages redesigned for Modern Client.
• Advanced warehouse management.
• New standard reports for Power BI.
• Shop floor role centre updates.
• Multi-company functionality.
• AGFA packages.
• Esko label integration.
• Pre-press orders.
• Tools selection for the label industry.
• Multi-web functionality.