Printing SA, in partnership with The Fibre Processing and Manufacturing (FP&M) SETA and the Quality Council for Trade and Occupation (QCTO), will host a Qualification Scoping Webinar on 14 October 2020 from 9am.
Companies in the printing, packaging, signage and visual communications industry who are passionate about training and skills development should attend this webinar. Please give your input and take the quick survey on the courses needed by the industry.
The purpose of this webinar will be:
1. To identify and discuss the parameters of the occupational qualifications to be developed.
2. To confirm the scope of qualifications:
• Confirmation of the need for these qualifications.
• Confirmation of the Organising Framework for Occupations (OFO codes) and titles of the qualifications.
3. Nomination of the Development Quality Partners (DQP) and Assessment Quality Partners (AQP):
• FP&M SETA to be the Development Quality Partner as per the QCTO proposed arrangements.
• National Artisan Moderation Body (NAMB) to be the Assessment Quality Partner for Trades.
• FP&M SETA to be the Assessment Quality Partner for Occupational Qualifications.
4 Confirmation of stakeholder participation:
• Identify any critical stakeholders and constituencies that need to be included in the process.
5. Nomination of Community of Expert Practitioners (CEP).
6. Agree on the draft project schedule.
Register here for the webinar. Limited seats available.