Pitney Bowes announced that ‘Real Impact’ will be its theme at drupa 2016, taking place from 31 May – 10 June in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Pitney Bowes will showcase the latest data, print and mail technologies, demonstrating how businesses can create real impact to gain a competitive edge and deliver world-class results. Visitors to the drupa Cube, the show’s 11-day conference programme, will hear from senior Pitney Bowes executives, including Executive Vice President and President, Pitney Bowes Enterprise Business Solutions, Christoph Stehmann, who will present ‘Management lessons from winning companies’ in the Business Evolution stream on 31 May.
A selection of Pitney Bowes’ exciting technologies on show at drupa 2016 includes:
• New Clarity solutions suite.
• New DirectView software.
• New Client Success Services.
• New Pulse inserter.
• New version of Epic Inserting and finishing system – first showing in Europe.
• EngageOne® video, and other Personalised Customer Engagement solutions including
EngageOne® Communications Suite, EngageOne® Vault.
• NEW EngageOne SmartView/SmartBill/SmartPay/Liaison – customer self service.
• Print+ Messenger Colour Inkjet System.
• Accelejet Inkjet printing and finishing system – first showing in Europe.
• OneSort parcel and mail sorting system.
• Vantage mail sorting solution.
• Relay 8000/4000/Communications Hub.
• Spectrum® data integration/data quality.
• Synchronised Communications Execution for customer engagement.
These hardware and software solutions are specifically designed to impact four key business strategies:
• Operational excellence.
• Industry-leading compliance.
• Higher-value communications.
• Omni-channel engagement.
The technologies will be available for delegates to experience alongside a selection of other popular Pitney Bowes physical and digital solutions at the Pitney Bowes stand in Hall 4, D59, for the duration of the show.
‘For businesses to win in today’s challenging economic climate, they need to work harder than ever to create real impact,’ said Stehmann. ‘In a crowded market, it’s hard to stand out, to be unique and gain a strong competitive edge. Drupa 2016 will provide a spectacular backdrop for Pitney Bowes to demonstrate how companies can integrate physical and digital technology, processes and people to achieve greater impact, improve performance and boost results. Our team of industry experts will be on hand throughout the show to welcome delegates, listen to their challenges and take them through our technology innovations.’