Due to the 2019 Elections scheduled for 8 May, the Africa Print Cape Town Expo dates have been moved to 5-6 June. Additionally, the Africa Print Zimbabwe expo dates have been moved to the 26-27 June. All other dates remain unaffected.
Visitors to the 2019 Africa Print expo’s, and the Johannesburg FESPA Africa and Sign Africa expo, can take advantage of opportunities in digital printing presses, binding equipment, digital packaging solutions, screen printing, digital textile printing, finishing equipment, ink, software, pad printing, paper and board, litho print solutions, encapsulating/laminating and digital label printing.
The confirmed dates for the 2019 expo’s are:
• Nelspruit: 20 February 2019, Emnotweni Arena.
• Port Elizabeth: 27 March 2019, Boardwalk Convention Centre.
• Cape Town: 5-6 June 2019, Cape Town International Convention Centre.
• Zimbabwe: 26-27 June 2019, Sango Conference Centre at Cresta Lodge Harare.
• Johannesburg: 11-13 September 2019, Gallagher Convention Centre.