Markzware helps to democratise Adobe InDesign content, for use in many popular desktop publishing applications. Users can open, preview, export, convert and automate the conversion of Adobe InDesign (.indd) files.
IDMarkz is an application that acts as a ‘hub’ for Adobe InDesign files. In a nutshell, IDMarkz displays InDesign file previews, exports InDesign files to IDML and image file types, plus converts or opens InDesign files in other DTP applications.
For the file previews, IDMarkz uses its own engine and technology. IDMarkz doesn’t rely on InDesign’s often low-resolution or non-existent file previews. The application generates its own, high-resolution preview.
IDMarkz features include:
• Open InDesign files CC 2020 in earlier InDesign versions, and in QuarkXPress, Affinity Publisher, Acrobat or Illustrator.
• Preview any Adobe InDesign file and view basic file info. Zoom previews and drag thumbnails from the preview area, to create a PDF of the page.
• Export InDesign files as IDML, (even without a Creative Cloud subscription), PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, or GIF.
• Create PDFs with editable text, from older InDesign files; annotate in Acrobat DC, then open in InDesign CC 2020.
• Convert multiple Adobe InDesign files to InDesign Markup Language (IDML), without a Creative Cloud subscription.
• Automate the file conversion process.