The CorruJET digital post-printer features digital direct printing on corrugated board.
It was showcased at FESPA 2018.
Based upon extensive experience gained with the digital web press RotaJET, the CorruJET was developed for the corrugated industry.
The CorruJET is engineered for the highly efficient production of corrugated sheets with top-quality digital printing.
Operating with a maximum production speed of 6000 sheets/hour, the CorruJET is able to process corrugated board up to a thickness of 8mm.
- Modular design for four colours (prepared for seven colours).
- Water-based inkjet inks.
- Fuji Dimatix Samba printing heads with variable drop size.
- Pre-coater and coater integrated into the press line.
- Press control via a flexible Profibus system with touchscreen interface.
- Integrated error diagnostics and remote maintenance.
Additional features include:
- Vacuum belt feeder for ultimate precision at sheet in-feed into the press.
- Sheet cleaning from above and below after in-feed.
- Vacuum-based sheet guiding guarantees stable sheet travel in the press and absolute register accuracy through the whole print process.
- Integrated dryer technology.
- Similar application of pre-coating and coating.
- Print resolution: 1200 x 1200 or 1200 x 600 dpi.
- Integrated data handling (RIP and workflow).
- Sheet in-feed device: hard edge fed.
- Possible colour models (dependent on number of towers and arrays): CMYK.
- Serial printing and printing of individualised sheets are possible, subject to the installed hardware and software.
Upcoming FESPA events include FESPA Africa, the region’s largest, focused exhibition for wide format digital printing, screen printing, garment decoration and textile printing, which is co-located with Sign Africa and Africa Print, the region’s leading events for the signage industry. The event is taking place from 12-14 September 2018 at Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg.