KIP is exhibiting its new 860 colour print system at drupa. KIP's South African distributor, Regma, will showcase the KIP 860 at the Africa Print expo, taking place from 7-9 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
The KIP 860 is ideal for environments that require convenient multifunction productivity with a single footprint space-saving design. The KIP 860 colour print system provides extraordinary print quality and performance for both colour and black and white wide format printing of technical and business graphics. All system features and functions are at your fingertips using the intuitive touchscreen navigation that automates copy, scan and print functions for single touch productivity.
– Two roll multi-function system with integrated scanner.
– 30.5cm (12'') Smart System K touchscreen.
– Standard front stacking.
– Optional rear stacking or KIPFold.
– KIP system K Print Management Suite.
– Windows and AutoCAD Drivers.
– Workflow Automation.