JG Electronics will exhibit its UniNet iColor 540 at the upcoming Africa Print Expo, taking place from 11-13 September at Gallagher Convention Centre.
The iColor 540 is an on-demand printing solution for short to mid-run transfer production of garments, labels, stationery, banners, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customisation and much more.
The iColor 540 is like having a professional print shop on your desktop, incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as dye sublimation, fluorescent, clear and security toners.
Different uses include:
• Heat transfer printing with white overprint.
• Right side reading applications with white underprint.
• Regular CMYK prints without white.
• Optional fluorescent printing.
• Optional dye sublimation transfer printing.
Entrance is free. For more information, and to pre-register online, please visit: www.africaprintexpo.com