Ergosoft’s 126.96.36.19984 (64-bit) and 188.8.131.5284 (32-bit) installers as well as the corresponding Changelog can be downloaded directly via a new Documentation Portal. This comes following the company’s announcement that the first Minor Release Version of Ergosoft 16 is now available.
The product features a selection of new tools that have been added to this release, as well as features which were enhanced with this version.
• SystemGuard – a toolset that offers functionalities regarding automatic clean-ups, backups and free disk space monitoring.
• ColorEqualizer – this toolset helps the user to align colour results of multiple print environments and for various use-case scenarios.
• SwatchMatcher – allows users to capture and mimic the existing output of company colour books printed with third-party solutions.
• Print/CutQueues – advanced custom job search queries and a quick search function have been added.
• Job Processing Policies – redesigned and JobTickets can also optionally be archived automatically.
• Numerous user interface dialogs that are now resizable.